After Smart Phones, now comes the Smart Ball

The world is going crazy over gadgets. With new versions of phones and operating systems, music players, pen drives, laptops, etc. making appearance every few months, it has become difficult to keep track of the technology that you must use. We have experts who contribute reviews about the latest gadgets and tell you about the pros and cons of using them. Make a comparison of the gadgets here and buy the best one.

Moderator: Simar

After Smart Phones, now comes the Smart Ball

Postby admin_vmc » Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:02 am

Ever heard of a Smart Ball? Neither did I until this mini sphere by Adidas caught my eye. Never have I wondered that life (or precisely R&D) will make such drastic changes that a casual football would be pronounced a Smart Ball. Setting apart my amazement, let’s lay some light on this latest product by Adidas. Being technologically driven, the miCoach Smart Ball is not just a playing ball, but is a tool to improve the skills of athletes. It keeps track of the workout and training session results, in quantitative terms. This lets the athlete view the intensity of hitting the ball, the trajectory and comparison of consecutive results. For me, it is simply the best experience one could have while playing.
admin_vmc
Site Admin

Re: After Smart Phones, now comes the Smart Ball

Postby Jagjyot » Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:35 am

If our players practice with these balls, no doubt performance is going to reach heights.
Jagjyot

Postby Mukti » Fri Oct 10, 2014 4:46 am

Yes exactly!
Mukti

Postby Nidhi » Mon Oct 13, 2014 7:27 am

A cricket ball should also be designed like this.
Nidhi

Return to Gadgets