Galaxy S4 is good but overpriced

The world is going crazy over gadgets. With new versions of phones and operating systems, music players, pen drives, laptops, etc. making appearance every few months, it has become difficult to keep track of the technology that you must use. We have experts who contribute reviews about the latest gadgets and tell you about the pros and cons of using them. Make a comparison of the gadgets here and buy the best one.

Moderator: Simar

Galaxy S4 is good but overpriced

Postby admin_vmc » Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:48 am

The phone that has been creating a buzz since quite some time was bought by me a few days back. The processor is amazing and the OS is as trustworthy as always. Playing games like Temple Run on this phone will be a heavenly experience, if you are a gadget and games freak like me. The phone is sleek as Samsung has tried to make it light and handy. However, for guys who are accustomed to heavy duty phones, this is too light. If you are looking for long battery life, then this phone will not disappoint you. It can run the entire day easily. And it is really fast. Even if I am using multiple apps, it does not hang up.
admin_vmc
Site Admin

Re: Galaxy S4 is good but overpriced

Postby Mannat » Wed Feb 26, 2014 5:54 am

Yea I too agree with the fact that it is overpriced.
Mannat

Postby Shalini » Wed Mar 05, 2014 11:53 am

I think the price is worth the quality it offers. The processor is blazingly fast.
Shalini

Postby Mukti » Fri May 30, 2014 5:46 am

I too agree with the admin.
Mukti

Return to Gadgets