iPad Air through our hands

The world is going crazy over gadgets. With new versions of phones and operating systems, music players, pen drives, laptops, etc. making appearance every few months, it has become difficult to keep track of the technology that you must use. We have experts who contribute reviews about the latest gadgets and tell you about the pros and cons of using them. Make a comparison of the gadgets here and buy the best one.

Moderator: Simar

iPad Air through our hands

Postby admin_vmc » Thu May 15, 2014 12:54 pm

I don’t have to say much when it comes to the brand; it speaks for itself. This time it is the Apple iPad Air, the sleek, thin, airy (as the name says) tablet that has commenced a new stream of category, ‘thinnovation’. The refurbished design makes it approximately 40% thinner and 25% lighter, shedding almost half a pound of weight. With an amazingly stunning looks, it has got the similar back design, thinner bezel and attractive speakers. The screen display remains at 9.7 inches. The only thing which Apple left to skim is the price of this tablet. But, leaving this aside, the A7 chip set and 64-bit processing power will amaze you just as the previous models.
admin_vmc
Site Admin

Re: iPad Air through our hands

Postby Siddhartha » Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:23 am

Thinnovation'…nice innovation!
Siddhartha

Postby Mukti » Fri Oct 10, 2014 4:46 am

I simply want this iPad!
Mukti

Postby Nidhi » Mon Oct 13, 2014 7:27 am

I too want to buy but it is almost 10k costlier than the normal 16GB iPad.
Nidhi

Return to Gadgets