The same home everywhere you go – Agarwal Packers and Mov

Reviews written by the real users are shared on this site to enable buyers to select the most economic and reliable product or service. We also have a team of education and health experts who share tips that are beneficial for all readers. We have been able to guide hundreds of users and are geared to add more relevant stuff.

Moderator: Simar

The same home everywhere you go – Agarwal Packers and Mov

Postby admin_vmc » Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:44 am

With constant changes in the business environment, there is lot of travelling and relocating which is involved for the job dwellers. There is always a pain when one thinks of relocating with respect to what all things do we take with us while we relocate to newer locations. Agarwal Packers and Movers come to the rescue with great customer service and delivery & transportation of household things. One need not worry about the packing stuff, safety and security of household goods. These guys have developed an expertise in their packing techniques with modern technology of packaging and also with the extra services provided such as EMI Options, free food coupons, flight tickets, and complementary stay. They also shift pets and plants for free. They are the pioneers in home/office/corporate relocations. As they truly claim - they not only shift goods but also carry along carefully inseparable memories, and emotions attached with a given house. And so one need worry about constant changes in the home environment but just transport the same home wherever one goes.
admin_vmc
Site Admin

Re: The same home everywhere you go – Agarwal Packers and Mo

Postby Nikhil » Wed Mar 05, 2014 11:43 am

Nidhi, you can try and search with their name or by the service, you’ll get contact details for many reliable operators.
Nikhil

Postby Nidhi » Wed Mar 05, 2014 11:47 am

I’m shifting my residence and so I need the contact number or email of these service providers. Can anybody help me with this?
Nidhi

Postby Deepak » Fri May 30, 2014 5:41 am

Sounds interesting; will surely suggest it to my friend who's shifting next month.
Deepak

Postby Mannat » Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:34 am

They have their website with direct online payment system.
Mannat

Postby Sunil » Fri Oct 10, 2014 4:48 am

Yeah and you can also track your consignment online.
Sunil

Postby Shivam » Mon Oct 13, 2014 7:30 am

International networks, region-wide distribution…this seems to be very reliable.
Shivam

Postby admin_vmc » Mon Jul 18, 2016 7:01 am

transport the same home wherever you go with Aggarwal movers and packers
admin_vmc
Site Admin

Return to Others