TVS Jupiter

Guys just love their mean machines. Zooming down the road on a bike, or enjoying a ride with family in a sedan; whatever be the occasion, the automobile must be perfect for that. Read our expert reviews about the latest cars, bikes and scooters in the market. You can also post queries about a car or bike that you wish to buy. We will help you out.

Moderator: Simar

TVS Jupiter

Postby admin_vmc » Tue Oct 22, 2013 5:55 am

After the success stories scripted by the highly popular Scooty Pep, Scooty Streak, and Wego models, two and three-wheeler maker TVS Motor Company has launched its latest 110-cc scooter called “Jupiter” in Chennai recently. With a maximum output of 8 bhp (5.88 kW) from the scooter’s power train, Jupiter has a 5-liter fuel tank with a mileage of 62 kilometers (non-ARAI) to the liter. Available in bubbly color variants like grey, white, black, and red, Jupiter plans to target the youth, particularly in the urban areas of India. It comes with 17-liter under-seat storage capacity, “body balance” technology, and large alloy wheels. Jupiter has several spare parts that match the Wego, the earlier offering from TVS. Therefore, it is going to cannibalize on the latter offering. Jupiter has already been launched in North India, at a competitive price of Rs. 44,200 (ex-showroom, Delhi). It will soon be launched in South India; the pricing in this market will depend on the sales of the Wego. With the plan to sell 30,000 units of both Wego and Jupiter by March next year, we will just have to wait and watch if Jupiter can capitalize on the popularity of the earlier offerings from TVS.
admin_vmc
Site Admin

Re: TVS Jupiter

Postby Mukti » Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:33 am

I really like Jupiter’s television commercial...lol
Mukti

Postby Himanshu » Wed Feb 26, 2014 6:14 am

Yea nice one Mukti, but apart from the commercial, the scooter is also good with a mileage of 62 kms.
Himanshu

Postby Nikhil » Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:01 am

Jupiter gives a very smooth drive. I love it!
Nikhil

Postby Shivam » Fri May 30, 2014 4:56 am

TVS Wego runs smoother than Jupiter.
Shivam

Postby Arjun » Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:20 am

Although wego is costlier than Jupitor, but still on features, the latter is much better.
Arjun

Postby Ishan » Fri Oct 10, 2014 4:35 am

But, Shivam, jupitor feels more comfortable than wego.
Ishan

Postby Deepak » Sat Oct 11, 2014 5:47 am

For me, my Activa is the best.
Deepak

Return to Automobile